When the Camellia Blooms continues to excel, reaching 10% viewership in only its third episode. That is amazing considering it didn’t have a big red carpet rollout leading up to its premier. But word of mouth caught on giving it 7.4% in episode one, then 8.3% in episode two, and now 10% ratings for the third episode.
It is the ratings winner in it’s time slot on Wednesdays and Thursdays that also has Secret Boutique and Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung, both holding steady around 5% and 6% ratings
Episode 4 (or 7+8) aired today, so we will have to see how it does. Will it continue the climb? We shall see. We will start our live-ish recap for it at noon which is in about thirty minutes. The post is already up, see you there!
- When the Camellia Blooms increasing 2nd episode ratings to 8.3%
- When the Camellia Blooms hits 8% peak Viewership for first Episode
- Kdrama Travel: The Camellia Bar in When The Camellia Blooms
- When the Camellia Blooms Theories on Serial Killer
- When the Camellia Blooms Yong-sik Defends Dong-baek