Hmm, hotel dramas might be about to have a moment again. Kwak Dong-yeon has been cast in MBC’s drama No Second Chance which tells the interwoven story of guests at an Inn in the heart of Seoul. The guests are trying to get their lives back on track while overcoming their struggles.
Kwak Dong-yeon will be playing Na Hae-joon who is the heir of a five-star hotel that is across the street from Paradise Inn. Like most drama leads, he is a conceited, cold-hearted turkey waiting to be warmed by the right woman. But of course, underneath that icy exterior is a sensitive person filled with self-love, which is way better than the lack of self-love.
The other leads are Oh Ji-ho, Ye Ji-won, and Park Se-wan who will all be guests at Paradise Inn. Oh Ji-ho will be the attractive and funny tenant of room 5. Ye Ji-Won is the single, honest, warm-hearted, and beautiful tenant in room 6. And Park Se-Wan is the small town girl with the bright personality in room 4.
With Hotel Del Luna, then Strangers From Hell, and now No Second Chances, it looks like the theme of the moment might be hotel/roommate based shows, which I welcome because Hotel Del Luna and Strangers From Hell are both interesting to watch in their delightful and creepy ways.
No Second Chances will premiere on MBC in November and run for two hours on Saturdays starting at 21:00 KST.
- Subin Cast in Yoon Shi-woon’s Psychopaths Diary
- Jun from U-KISS and Stephanie Lee Have Been Cast in Wings Fly, Up on KBS
- Im Joo-hwan Cast in MBC drama The Game Towards Midnight with 2PM’s Taecyeon and Lee Yeon-hee
- Kim Go-eun and Lee Min-ho attended script reading for drama The King: The Eternal Monarch
- Shin Ye-eun and Kim Myung-soo (L) have been cast in KBS Drama Welcome
- Park Min-young and Seo Kang-joon are confirmed for Kdrama I’ll Go to you if the Weather is Nice