Extraordinary You ratings may be small as they try to stay afloat next to drama powerhouse When the Camellia Blooms (now at 18% viewership, wow). But they have reached the top in another measurement system with is Good Data.
Good Data measures all online activity for a certain drama. News articles, blogs, forums, videos, memes, gifs, and social media mentions are measured to find out which dramas are the most popular. Extraordinary You started to trend strongly online in second week of October and took the top spots in the last two weeks of October.
Actors Rowoon, Kim Hye-yoon, and Lee Jae-wook also ranked in the report. Rowoon took the #2 spot, Kim Hye-joon ranked at #4 and Lee Jae-wook ranked at #6. Though When the Camellia Blooms reclaimed the top spot in the next week and also had a ratings high climbing over 18%.
This is a win win for bradcast dramas though because the biggest talked about shows of the fall, Extraordinary You, When the Camellia Blooms, and The Tale of Nokdu are all broadcast shows on MBC and KBS. I hope they realize that this is what happens when you focus on telling a good story!
- Extraordinary You Holding at 3.5% Against Ratings Champion When the Camellia Blooms
- Extraordinary You Ties its Ratings High of 4.1%
- Extraordinary You Ratings climb to 4.1% in 5th week
- Instagramming with Kim Young Dae of Extraordinary You
- Instagramming with Jung Gun Joo of the Extraordinary You Cast
- Fun Behind the Scenes Images for Filming of Extraordinary You