The cult hit Extraordinary You is like the little engine that could as it keep chugging on ahead at 3.5% viewership despite extraordinary odds against it with the drama darling When the Camellia Blooms gobbling up all the possible ratings around it.
The last two weeks of When the Camellia Blooms showed ratings above 16% and Extraordinary You saw its ratings high tied of 4.1% in the middle of all of that. Though both shows might have been booned by Secret Boutique not airing one day last week.
I never thought I would like a high school drama as much as I like Extraordinary You. This show is smart, witty, and keeps us guessing as to what might happen next. I am intrigued by the sageuk storyline and really wonder if Haru and Dano were written into a love story in their previous book life, or if they had a star crossed lovers storyline (but don’t tell me if you know! No spoilers!). But most importantly, I just want Dano to take her fate in her own hands. I am really rooting for her.
- Extraordinary You Ties its Ratings High of 4.1%
- Extraordinary You Ratings climb to 4.1% in 5th week
- Instagramming with Kim Young Dae of Extraordinary You
- Instagramming with Jung Gun Joo of the Extraordinary You Cast
- Fun Behind the Scenes Images for Filming of Extraordinary You