Gong Seung Young and Kim Min Jae took off their sageuk garb and threw on the same black and beige color palette that was showcased at their press conference for a couple photoshoot with Elle Korea. Their show, Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency, premiered last week to 4.2 and 3.75% viewership for their first two episodes. Respectable numbers for a cable show.
Though I did enjoy the first episode, I wasn’t as pulled in to the second one and it looks like I wasn’t alone as the ratings did dip a bit. I don’t know what it is because everything is – fine, you know, it’s fine – it is just not gripping me. We are still watching and recapping it over here though, so hopefully things will start to pick up.
Also, that last photo looks so darn strange. Do they look photo shopped together to anyone else? Because it doesn’t look like they are really sitting together to me.
- Coordinated Outfits of Black and Beige for the Flower Crew Joseon Marriage Agency Press Conference
- Flower Crew Joseon Marriage Agency: Episode 1 Live Recap
- Piggybacks, Dips, and Pensive stares in Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency’s Newest Images
- Adorable Candy Coated Cuteness for Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency Posters
- Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency coming up this fall on JTBC
- Kim Min Jae for The Star Magazine