The Flower Crew Joseon Marriage Agency main cast were all black and beige at their press conference to kick off the premier of their drama which aired today (whew, that was a mouthful, I blame the title). Though everyone looks wonderful, the mood is kind of gloomy.
Are these babies overworked? Because that is a thing that happens in dramaland. Plus the looks are kind of – bland? Individually they look wonderful, but together it is a bit of darkness overload. I really wanted to see the same skittles and rainbows that the drama presents. Where is my bright pink suit? My lemon green pinstripe? My neon orange tiger print? My pearly smiles! I wanted that for the press conference. Instead, they all kind of look like they’re on their way to an accountant conference for vampires.
Don’t let this look deter you from the drama though, the drama is all kinds of bright happy fun with colors dancing everywhere. Now that I think about it, perhaps they were a bit too tired of all the colors and wanted to switch it up a bit? I’m going with that.
If you want to catch The Flower Crew Joseon Marriage Agency (and you should because its great so far) then tune in Monday’s and Tuesdays at 22:00 on JTBC (I think Viki has this one as well!).
- Flower Crew Joseon Marriage Agency: Episode 1 Live Recap
- Piggybacks, Dips, and Pensive stares in Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency’s Newest Images
- Adorable Candy Coated Cuteness for Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency Posters
- Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency coming up this fall on JTBC
- Kim Min Jae for The Star Magazine