We have left Tangier, Morroco behind so lets take a look at all the behind the scenes shots that they went on in Morroco (as well as Korea). It looks like Le Seung-gi was strapped to high Heavens and swinging all around the city from chords. Which looks like fabulous fun for him (I mean look at that smile) but jeez, talk about scary.
A lot of these scenes are from the rooftop chase scene in Morocco as well as the opening scene of episode 1 that showed Da-gun as a stunt man. Can you pick out which ones are one? The scenery definitely gives a big tip.
- Vagabond (on Netflix) Character Chart
- Vagabond peak episode rating of 13.9% and average rating of 10.4% for Episode 1
- Behind the Scenes of Vagabond Show a Serious and Playful tone
- Smiles, Selfies, and Fun all around at the Vagabond Press Conference
- Director’s Notes for Vagabond Show off Adorable photos of Lee Seung-gi, Suzy, and Shin Sung-rok as Little Bitty Babes